About Drivezone Driving School
Dominic, the owner of Drivezone Driving School, has over 20 years experience in driving instructing. He started his career at Ltrent in 1994 firstly as a driving instructor and then went onto train new driving instructors. Drivezone Driving School deals with the Katoomba, Springwood, Richmond, Penrith, Blacktown, Castle Hill RMS’s and caters for all Learner Drivers in the surrounding areas. Our vehicles are current models, come in manual and auto, have dual controls, are air conditioned and maintained to the highest of standards. Drivezone driving instructors give you their total attention and a full one hour lesson. When learning with Drivezone Driving School each student receives an individual record card, outlining their progress and driving levels enabling the instructor to tailor a lesson planner suited to each individuals driving skills and needs. At Drivezone Driving School, we know all the test routes and difficult parts of the RMS test. Also all Drivezone driving instructors have a good relationship with RTA examiners, understanding the high standards of driving that must be achieved for a student to pass their P’s test. Learning with Drivezone Driving School means you are set up with the life skills and confidence to be safe and responsible member of the driving community. To us, driving lessons should not be based on the price but on the skills you will take away with you at the end of every lesson and after achieving a pass result on your P’s test.
Dominic – owner/ driving instructor
- Has had 20 years experience in the industry
- Takes personal pride in helping each student achieve their license and ensuring they leave our school with the knowledge and skills to become a safe member of the driving community.
- Ensures that each student is treated by each instructor as if they are their own son or daughter
- is a car enthusiast, loves watching ‘footy’ and is a Panthers supporter
- loves the beach & spending time with friends & family
Ami – Office Manager/Driving Instructor
- has 10 years experience in secretarial, administration and reception and driving instructor industry.
- enjoys spending time with family and friends
- enjoys writing, watching movies and reading a good novel
- is a professionally trained singer who had performed in many Blue Mountains Community events.
Paul Dryer – Auto and Manual
- Has lived in the Blue Mountains for nearly 20 years
- Became a driving instructor due to a high enjoyment of driving
- Believes having the ability to drive will create many opportunities for both work and family life
- Feels rewarded seeing students learn to drive and achieve the goal of obtaining a license
- Loves travelling around the country attending swimming events. Also is a follower of the cricket during the Summer.
Chris Hartman – Manual (In Penrith and Richmond)
- Is a dedicate driving instructor who enjoys seeing his students excel and teaching people to drive and reading their driving goals
- Enjoys building and flying module aeroplanes and spending time with family
Laurent Harris – AUTO
- Is a patient person who enjoys driving and teaching.
- Is a passionate sports supporter
- Loves outdoor activities and the beach